Get Your FREE Gift Now!

.js">

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

How to earn with MyAddsUp

Earn money with MyAddsUp

How I got introduced to MyAddsUp:


There was this Person on WhatsApp that posted on one of the advertisement groups about an opportunity for the serious, people who will go out of their way to make money, open-minded people. I was curious as to what this opportunity is, so I asked her to explain to me.

At first, I did not understand how this thing works. She told me that if  I deposit 1 US Dollar, I will make a 154% profit on it, and she gave me the following graph:


I was first very skeptical, but then she added me to a Whatsapp group where people give live testimonies of being paid out and how much they have spent. There we also talk about common small problems and help one another in the right direction. I then said to myself, let me try ( $30 dollars ) and see how this works.

So, most people say that when they earn, they will not withdraw it. Instead, they will buy more adpacks in order to level up so that they can receive more.

So here is how you read the above graph:



The column to your far right is the cost of the group and this is basically your investment. A $1 adpack is equivalent to 3080 Bonus Ad points. Each group as a certain range of ad points that keeps you in it. Another important column to pay attention to is the Daily Points Deducted – this tells you how many of your ad points will be deducted and the remaining points you have will let you know which group you will be in.
For example, if you are group 6 with 183,000 BAPs and your 9900 are deducted you will have 173,100 remaining which will push you back to group 5 because the range for group 6 is 95000 – 183000 if you repurchase 5 adpacks for $5 you will have:
173100 + 15400 = 188500 BAPs
If you had purchased that 5 adpacks initially you would have stayed in group 6 with 183000 + 15400 = 198400 BAPs.
now if you had 198400 and your 9900 was deducted you would end up with 188500 which is still within group 6.
You might have to re-read a number of times to understand it but you will get it, I believe in you.

What is it, how do I benefit from MyAddsUp

MyAddsUp is a simple system that if you understand the Math above and you spend 4 minutes per day watching ads you will be well on your way to earning over $5000 per week now I like Math and the Math for earning $5000 in one week is merely making $715 per day which would put you in group 13.

How do I get paid?

Getting paid is simple every day you get 20 paid ads and 5 bonus ads that only increase you bonus ad points and this is great for you because it just simply means you repurchase fewer adpacks to stay in your group.
Once you are through watching your ads you will see your daily earnings in your cash wallet and 20% will be sent to you repurchase wallet.

How to start with myAddsUp


Before you go any further, you will need a bitcoin wallet for transferring and receiving funds. Payeer and Perfect Money is just too expensive when doing transactions.

So, first, go set up your wallet and deposit it with Bitcoin.

Next Step: Register your MyAddsUp account by clicking HERE

After you have registered, go to the 'settings' tab and enter your details PLUS your Bitcoin Wallet Address!!! They will use it to send you your earnings when you are requesting it.

Next, Go to the 'Deposit' tab and follow their instructions. There is a dropdown box where you can choose your payment method. Choose Bitcoin.

When sending money to their Bitcoin Wallet Address, please note that YOU NEED TO ENTER THE TRANSACTION ID of your transaction into the detailed section when they require you to give it to them. This will speed up the reflection of funds in your MyAddsUp account. Mine took at first 13 hours before it displayed. 




At the bottom of the website (the black footer of the website), you will see a 'support' option if your funds are not displayed after 24hours. Here you mail them from their website. They took aout 3 hours for me when I queried when my funds will be displayed. So they told me I must give at least 24 hours.

Proof of payments:
Here is a video of someone who has received his earnings. I have only started so it is a bit impossible for me to withdraw.


No comments:

Post a Comment